Malaysian Society of Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging (MSNMMI) established in 2014 with the following objectives:
- To establish and maintain an organization of medical practitioners, scientists and technologists of high standing with a common interest in the scientific and clinical disciplines concerned with the diagnostic, therapeutic and investigational use of radionuclides.
- To foster meetings of the organization for the purpose of communicating and discussing knowledge of Nuclear Medicine and the application of the same in better understanding and control of disease.
- To disseminate information concering Nuclear Medicine by sponsoring scientific and professional publications.
- To strive to better the welfare of mankind by maintaining and advancing the highest possible standards of education, research, and practice of Nuclear Medicine.
- To address in a timely manner socio-economic issues and government relations that may significantly effect the quality of education, research, and clinical practice in Nuclear Medicine.